ant-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Puffalt <co...@kelman.com>
Subject [bug] Javadoc target and failonerror
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:07:50 GMT
Hi,

Since upgrading to Ant v1.2 the Javadoc target is complaining that it
doesn't support the "failonerror" attribute.  According to the
documentation this attribute still exists.  I'm wondering why this
attribute was removed (or if it's simply a bug that it doesn't work)?  And
if this attribute really has been removed could the documentation be
updated?  Either way, we either have a bug in Ant itself or the
documentation unless I'm missing something obvious.

Regards,
Corey

 | Corey Puffalt               | Kelman Archives Division   |
 | Jr. Software Engineer       | Kelman Technologies Inc.   |
 | Office: 303                 | 600, 540 - 5th Ave. SW     |
 | Phone: (403) 294-5255 x253  | Calgary, AB, Canada        |
 | Email: corey@kelman.com     | T2P 0M2                    |