ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bergbauer" <vincent_bergba...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Submission: refid, CompositeType, NestedDataType
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:59:51 GMT
I could live without top level arguments a while longer and use scripts instead.
However, the issue of accessing the current project, so that FileSet can return somthing reasonable
in toString(),
and can check for circular reference stands.
The more we delay that part, the larger the number of tasks, optional tasks, and custom tasks
that need to be modified
will grow.
So, what about we drop the top-level arguments, but we modify the APIs to Project, and existing
DataTypes now?
Then, when we add top level arguments, we won't break existing code.
Vincent.