ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@seessle.de>
Subject Re: how do I contribute?
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 07:40:17 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Casey" <jdcasey@ksu.edu>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 3:11 AM
Subject: Re: how do I contribute?

> Just a thought, but it may be useful to put some documentation for
would-be
> contributors on the Get Involved index page. I for one found it slightly
> frustrating to find all kinds of links for what the current state of
> development was and subscribe pages for the mailing lists, and no way to
submit
> new code.
>
> I already went through every link on this page, to no avail.
>
> John

It tells you
- how to access current source 'Download the Source Code' and 'Access CVS
Repository'
- how to submit patches 'General Guidelines' -> 'Source Reporisories' AND
'Report Bugs/Request additional features'
- The code conventions used 'Revire Reference Library' -> 'The Java Code
Conventions'

What information are you missing?

Nico