ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Dependencies between classes
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:44:01 GMT
Matthijs,

This is a topic that comes up reasonably often. There is some question
about whther it is just better to do a clean build using a fast compiler
such as Jikes. I still need to do some tests on real world builds to see
if that is true. I have made a submission in the past which analysed
class file dependencies and used this to grow the list of files to be
compiled. After the 1.2 release of ant is out of the way, I plan to have
another look at using that.

Conor