ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <Nico.Sees...@epost.de>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Feature Freeze of Ant 1.2
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2000 00:19:00 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Wood" <kwood@i2.com>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2000 12:35 AM
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Feature Freeze of Ant 1.2

> A suggestion for documentation.
>
> At the beginning of each Optional Task section, document
> the taskdef required to use the optional task. For example, with
> jlink I had to make an educated guess that JlinkTask is what I
> wanted, versus "jlink" which was another class in the jlink
> package....

Since all tasks which are in CVS are included in
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/default.properties there should be no need to
do so (of course it wouldn't be wrong to document it, but you shouldn't need
to use taskdef for tasks included with the ant distribution) .

Where did you get your Ant from?

Nico