ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@seessle.de>
Subject Re: <echo file="foo"> goes to stdout as well
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 14:14:01 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn McAllister" <glennm@ca.ibm.com>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: <echo file="foo"> goes to stdout as well

> Hmm... I'm still not getting that behaviour, but then I'm on straight
WinNT
> here at work.  I didn't get the chance to try things last night at home
> with my Linux/Win98 box.  Anyone else able to reproduce this behaviour?

Have not tried it on Win98 (but Diane is also using WinNT), but tried
something similar on W2K and it works with or without MKS as it should,
writes to file and nothing occurs on stdout.

I can not even think of a way to force it to do something like this if I
look at the current source :-)

Nico