ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Problem with WeblogicDeploymentTool & multiple entity beans
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 13:24:54 GMT
Jason,

ejbjar was originally intended to build 1 bean per jar. That is the way we
use it and all deployment descriptors, both the standard one and the
weblogic extension ones, are prefixed with the bean name.

John Hall provided a patch to ejbjar to allow it to generate a single jar. I
haven't used that capability, however, and I am not quite sure how it would
handle your situation.

Conor