ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Build Failed
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:39:39 GMT
Erik,

Stefan has changed the Classloader to avoid your problem. I'm not sure that
is the best way to solve this problem but if it works for now that is good.
I would like to understand a little bit more what is happening here. Can you
send me the classpath you use when you are bootstrapping/building ant.?

Cheers
Conor