ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <Nico.Sees...@epost.de>
Subject Re: Javaworld Article about Ant
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 06:50:19 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick Beard" <beard@netscape.com>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 2:54 AM
Subject: Re: Javaworld Article about Ant

> At 2:12 AM +0200 10/24/00, Nico Seessle wrote:
> >It's a quick hack for now and can not do any error-checking regarding
> >reqquired arguments and so on, but it works :-)
> >
> >Task included. I may improve it further, but don't know when. If you find
> >some time to improve it feel free to do so :-)
>
> I had to make the following change to Script.java to be able to compile
your code. Should we add this to the tree?

Sorry, I forgot to mention some needed changes :-) I have too many changed
pending in my workspace waiting for Ant 1.2 to bring them up for discussion.
Does someone know what happended to the release now that Apachecon already
started?

But feel free to post this Patch, it looks nicer than mine (a quick hack)
:-)

Nico