Hey all.

The current ant.bat file has a limit to the number of command line arguments it can handle.  This usually isn't a big deal, but sometimes you need to specify a lot of -D options, and it will choke after too many.  Well, more precisely the later ones are ignored.  This patch slurps all the command line arugments (using set, goto, and shift) into an environment variable, passes them onto Main.java, and cleans up the environment var when its done.

Warning:  I haven't tried this on Win98, I only have a WinNT box a work.  I'm going to try Win98 tonight at home.  If it works for 98, it should work for 95.

Glenn McAllister