ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Junit and std console output
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:49:15 GMT

 SC> Thank you.  I would like to have the ability to send it to
 SC> stdout.  Does this sound like something that will be added or
 SC> should I modify the code?

I should have been clearer.

If you say

<formatter type="plain" usefile="false" />

you will get the output to stdout right now - speaking of CVS.

 SC> Stefan Bodewig wrote:

 >> Note that my previous patch that moved task configuration to
 >> runtime has broken the way the <junit> task provided defaults to
 >> the nested <test> and <batchtest> elements (for the fork attribute

Has been fixed in CVS as well.

 SC> Also, on a different issue I get the misleading error:

 SC> Could not create task of type: junit because I can't find it in
 SC> the list of task class definitions

Why is this misleading? Have you compiled Ant including <junit>
yourself? Neither Ant 1.1 nor the nightly builds contain it AFAIK.

Stefan