ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:58:30 GMT
All of these suggestions are there to shorten the <available>, <target
unless>, <fail> combo necessary to achieve the same effect. I'd like
to see us settle on one and only one approach. Perl's "there's is more
than one way to do it" does not exactly fit into my picture of Ant.

Personally I'm not really decided between <require> and <fail
unless>. The first one saves one takes the second one might be useful
in a broader range of use cases where available does not apply.

Stefan