ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: [NEW] Testcases for built-in tasks
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:01:25 GMT
Nico,

I had to change a couple of things in the build files for the tests,
mainly because you expected relative filenames to be relative to
ANT_HOME while they are relative to the project's basedir. Did the
testcases work for you?

All tests pass for me now (IBM JDK 1.3 on Linux), could you please
check if they still pass on your Windows box (the runtests target of
Ant's buildfile is the way to go).

I had to remove test10 in AvailableTest though. My JDK does in fact
return non-null for getResourceAsStream("") - though I didn't check
what this stream pointed to.

Stefan