ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Property dir in junit task fails. (Was Re: property dir needed in java and junit tasks)
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:07:30 GMT

 PN> But I am in no position to demand from anyone to add the feature.

Just wanted to make sure it's not a "nice to have" or "maybe somebody
could need it" type of idea.

You are a user of Ant and as such in the position to ask for features
all day. Whether they get implemented is another question 8^).

I'm still not convinced that it is necessary to invoke <junit> inside
different directories during a single run (how would you do this with
one of JUnit's own TestRunners?). It seems as if those tests weren't
related very strong, maybe make that two distinct <junit> tasks, one
for each directory?

Stefan