ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: [NEW] Exit-Task (was: Re: Fail task)
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2000 11:13:02 GMT
You might have noticed, I've named it <fail>, as this is closer to
what it actually does (exit doesn't imply that anything went wrong for
me).

 NS> I had other entries in my defaults.properties (for some tasks I'm
 NS> just writing but which are not finished), so I had to remove
 NS> their entries to get the "correct" patch from cvs?

I handle this more or less the same way. I work on major changes in a
separate copy - things I don't expect to finish within a day or
two.

 NS> Maybe index.html should be split up and every task given his own
 NS> file?

Split up, yes. Once we change the interface for optional tasks, each
one will need to provide it's own documentation anyway.

Stefan