ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Ant bug-report #126: addition
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:07:02 GMT
Hi Max,

the first part has been fixed in CVS, while I don't really understand
the second one. In your bug report you are talking about <javac> while
your example uses <java> - which one is causing problems for you?

I've been using <javac> as well as <java> with JDK 1.1 on Linux
without problems - although I add the system classpath to the <java>
task explicitly, like this (taken from Ant's own build.xml in current
CVS):

    <java fork="yes"
          classname="junit.textui.TestRunner"
          taskname="junit">
      <classpath>
        <pathelement path="${java.class.path}" />
      </classpath>

Stefan