ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Time for Release?
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:11:00 GMT

 DH> index.html seems sorely out-of-date to me (I have what's included
 DH> in the nightly from 9/16, so if it's been updated since then, I
 DH> take it back.)

No, you are right.

 DH> <java> still has the args and jvmargs stuff, which I think you've
 DH> said not to use anymore.

But clearly states they are deprecated. I think the documentation
should be removed when the corresponding attributes are, i.e. shortly
after release 1.2.

 DH> (won't be able to do technically on much, but hopefully on some
 DH> -- and if nothing else, I can make grammar and spelling fixes. :)

Which won't hurt 8^), there've been quite a few of us guys involved
whose native language is something other than english.

Stefan