ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Property dir in junit task fails. (Was Re: property dir needed in java and junit tasks)
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:08:19 GMT

 PN> My reflection on your proposal is: now the result-file is sort of
 PN> getting outside the junit-task. I don't know if that is a problem
 PN> or not.  Also I get a feeling that you need to duplicate some
 PN> code, or is there a way to reuse junit-tasks already defined?

Not the whole task, but I guess you wouldn't need to put too many
common things into them. The classpath could be reused by reference.

The append attribute would make the file external to the <junit> task,
that's true. Don't actually know whether this could be a problem. But
as it stands, there is currently no way to get all test results into a
single file (no matter if you are using a single task or several).

 PN> Now I am going abroad for a few days so I can't reply to this
 PN> discussion for a while, see you later!

Same here.

Stefan