ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@periapt.com>
Subject A Todo filter
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 05:09:27 GMT
Hello,

Would anyone be interested in an ant task that
would pass through a set of source files and
create a project wide TODO list.

I am playing around with Velocity and there
are so many things to be done, but I'd like
a TODO document to be made from the source.

I was thinking something like:

/*!
 * @desc An Exception should be thrown here
 *       instead of triggering a NPE.
 * @priority 1
 */

All of these could be collected for a source
file and organized by package, sorted by
priority, location in the file (line #)
where the work needs to be done.

Is there already something like this?

It wouldn't take long to make something like
this, and I know I would really like it if
a TODO could be generated every night from
the sources and made publicly accessible.

I would probably make a small parser using
JavaCC.

Any thoughts?

jvz.

--