ant-dev mailing list archives

From dona...@mad.scientist.com
Subject Re: Including Directories in filesets
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 07:30:48 GMT
On 5 Sep 2000, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>  pd> Is there any chance of getting directories included in filesets
>
> ???
>
> FileSet provides you with a DirectoryScanner and you can use
> DirectoryScanner.getIncludedDirectories() - I guess I don't understand
> what you are after.
>
> Is there a specific task that should use the directories as well as
> the files?

yep the task I have in mind is chmod. It includes all the
files in the directories but not the directories
themselves. So you can not recursively chmod a directory
hierarchy as the dirs will be created with default umask (or
whatever the setting is called :P)

Cheers,

Pete

| Latrobe University,     | Does the name 'Pavlov' |
| Bundoora, Australia     |    ring a bell ?       |