ant-dev mailing list archives

From dona...@mad.scientist.com
Subject Re: When's the next stable release?
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2000 09:39:53 GMT
On 4 Sep 2000, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>  PD> * add more error checking in tasks (some currently fail silently)
>
> Do you have a list of them? Kind of difficult to hunt them down.

Sorry - I can't even think of any. The ones that I was
mainly concerned with was ones like the copy that would fail
silently if files didn't exist. The exec style tasks also
used to require you to pass a failonerror="true" attribute
and many other tasks that used exec to do dirty work didn't
set this to true.

Other than that I can not remember soz :<

Cheers,

Pete

| Latrobe University,     | Does the name 'Pavlov' |
| Bundoora, Australia     |    ring a bell ?       |