ant-dev mailing list archives

From Barrie Treloar <Barrie.Trel...@camtech.com.au>
Subject Re: Possible InstallSheild task [ WAS: Re: Using {ex,in}cludesfile in <javac>]
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2000 23:22:37 GMT
On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Glenn McAllister wrote:

> We are using InstallSheild, and I'm looking at setting up our team's build
> so an InstallSheild task is on my list.  We use the Windows Installer
> version, so that is likely to be my first target rather than the 5.5
> version.  I have yet to look into it closely (or at all really... :-) but
> if you have any thoughts, let me know.

This should be trivial.

I used to do this through make like this:

        isjava <file>.isj

This will automatically build the already existing project from the
command line.

Personally I see little benefit in creating a task for this as an
inline exec is good enough.

Barrie
--
Barrie Treloar

  Barrie Treloar                      Phone: +61 8 8303 3300
  Senior Analyst/Programmer           Fax:   +61 8 8303 4403
  Electronic Commerce Division        Email: barrie@camtech.com.au
  Camtech (SA) Pty Ltd                http://www.camtech.com.au
 --- Level 8, 10 Pulteney Street, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia. ---