ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Glenn McAllister" <gle...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Possible InstallSheild task [ WAS: Re: Using {ex,in}cludesfile in <javac>]
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:52:25 GMT

We are using InstallSheild, and I'm looking at setting up our team's build
so an InstallSheild task is on my list.  We use the Windows Installer
version, so that is likely to be my first target rather than the 5.5
version.  I have yet to look into it closely (or at all really... :-) but
if you have any thoughts, let me know.

Glenn McAllister