ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Glenn McAllister" <gle...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Time for Release?
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:26:04 GMT

I think we should tidy things up, add the consolidated file tasks and
release Ant 1.2.  We've come a long way from 1.1, and I think its time to
let everyone have access to all the great changes that have been done.
Also, the extension mechanism is a pretty big departure from the way things
work currently, and probably belongs in a 2.0 release.

My $0.02.

Glenn McAllister