ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Work on the consolidated delete, copy, and move tasks
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2000 13:15:33 GMT
If no one has any objections, I'm going to tackle the consolidation of the
delete, copy, and move tasks.  This was brought up some time ago, but
there hasn't been any movement.  Probably because there has been lots of
more interesting things to do. :-)  However, I would like to see this
done, because I want that next stable release. :-)

Unless I hear otherwise, I'm going to base this work on the discussion
held a couple of months ago.  Now to find that discussion in the archives.
Sigh.  We really need that searchable web interface to the mail archive.

If anyone else is already working on this, let me know.  I'm happy to
help, or to back off if you are pretty much done.

Glenn McAllister