ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Glenn McAllister" <gle...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: junit ant task
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:22:56 GMT

The junit task is fully functional.  The problem you are running into is
that the task depends on JUnit 3.2, which is not available on the machine
doing the nightly build.  Thus, the junit task set isn't compiled ('cause
that would break the build...) and included in Ant.  If you want to use the
junit tasks, you need to compile Ant yourself, ensuring that JUnit is on
your classpath.  The docs give pretty good instructions on how to build Ant
yourself.

Glenn McAllister