ant-dev mailing list archives

From "William Ferguson" <willi...@mincom.com>
Subject [Bug} jar Task
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2000 06:22:29 GMT
It seems that the jar task doesn't like adding a new file to an existing
jar.

It doesn't add the file, and it doesn't raise an error or display any
output.
I think it fails on the isUpToDate() method.

I'm not sure but it may have to do with the filesets attribute of the
Zip class.
It appears that this attribute is never modified as the 2 methods that
add values to the filesets attribute: addFileset and addFilesetref are
never called. Hence the for loop in Zip.execute never executes etc. I'm
guessing this is old code left over from before the introduction of the
MatchingTask.

Anyway I can't access the CVS repository, so I can't really act, but I
thought someone should know.

William Ferguson

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless
expressly stated otherwise.