ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: Javadoc Task - specify multiple "-link" values.
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 23:26:54 GMT
Jason,

Have a look at the documentation for the javadoc task. Go to the section of
nested elements and you will see how to have multiple <link> elements. There
is also an example with multiple elements.

I think it may be good to deprecate the following attributes
-group
-link
-linkoffline

in favour of their nested element counterparts.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au