ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: [NEW TASK](s) WebLogic EJBC_WL51 and Properties
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:44:36 GMT
Gero,

There is already an ant task for building WL5.1 EJBs. It may not do
everything you wish but I would be reluctant to have two such tasks in ant.
Would you consider having a look at the current task and working out how it
could meet your needs and what changes you way want to make to it.

I'll have a look at your task to see how it compares with the current task.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au