ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant Main.java Project.java
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:18:54 GMT
Jason,

I work in a number of ways :-)

I use multiple command lines in separate windows, one of which I generally
leave at the location of the build file. I run builds from this window.

I use an editor which can launch commands (i.e. ant) relative to the
location of a "project" file. These files live in the same location as my
build files.

We have a number of sub-builds with different names. I invoke many of these
with -f. The main build.xml file does a full (i.e. slow) build.

Cheers
Conor

--
Conor MacNeill