ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: Additional behavior for Javac
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:44:18 GMT

It is a bit like asking whether light is a wave or a particle :-). I think
the src attribute is closer to a path at present.

I think what Jose Alberto is trying to achieve is very risky. Even if he can
convince ant to select the right files, the compiler will still be using the
sourcepath and may pick up other files from the wrong path.

Conor