ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcel Schutte" <mar...@schutte.com>
Subject RE: New inner element for <java>
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:24:58 GMT

Funny this comes up at the very moment that I need it too.  I thought that
ant already put all of its properties in the System.properties because then
you wouldn't need this extra argument to <java>. But since it doesn't, I
like this solution.

I'm willing to do some coding here, but are there any classes in eg. the
types package that I could use. I'm not so familiar with the latest changes
to ant.

Marcel Schutte