ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Combs, Clint" <clint.co...@contrado.com>
Subject junit ant task
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:09:54 GMT
I downloaded the nightly build of ant last night and tried out some of the
latest features this morning.  I'm interested in the new junit optional task
type.  I installed JUnit 3.2 and tried using it with the junit ant task.
However, when I tried this I got the following error:

build.xml:35: Could not create task of type: junit because I can't find it
in the list of task class definitions

I suspect that this feature is not yet fully functional since it doesn't
show up in the ant.jar file.  I'm very interested in this feature, but
haven't had time to dig into the source yet.  What is the current status of
the junit ant task type?

-Clint