ant-dev mailing list archives

From KC Baltz <KBa...@responsenetworks.com>
Subject RE: Online archive of ant emails
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2000 12:25:37 GMT
This looks like a good idea.  Can't hurt.  I'll take care of signing this
list and -user up as well if someone wants.  I don't have the old email nor
access to a system to "bounce" the old ones for archiving purposes (See the
FAQ on their site about adding past traffic).  Maybe someone else could do
that?

+1

K.C.