ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <JFernan...@viquity.com>
Subject RE: Output file attribute for <java> task?
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2000 23:50:04 GMT
In the last week we have seen adding outfile attribute to <echo>, <exec>,
and the list keeps on growing. It looks like this is a generalized need that
probably should be done at the Task level and get all tasks able to use this
functionality.

I am thinking on having Task.getOutputStream() which will return the correct
output stream depending of the value for "outfile" or "appendfile". What do
people thing about this?

Jose Alberto