ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <JFernan...@viquity.com>
Subject Better documentation [was: RE: Javadoc Task - specify multiple "- link" values.]
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:00:10 GMT
Looking at the current documentation it strikes me as cumbersome in some
parts, in particular when explaining nested attributes.

It seem that we could do a better job on pointing out details if
we where to include the DTD or XMLSchema fragment associated with each
particular construct.

XMLSchema would probably be a better choice, since I think allows expressing
inheritance and such which we use all the time.
Actually, it would be nice it the task where to provide the ability to
generate their our Schema/DTD fragment. With that, it would be possible to
accurately generate all the definitions for ANT.

What people think.