ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <JFernan...@viquity.com>
Subject RE: Additional behavior for Javac
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:01:12 GMT

The problem for me is that <src>s are not quite a path. In a path, you know
that you will be getting only one version of each file (the first one in the
path), but here you may be finish passing to the compiler two versions, one
from each <src> because the includes apply to both.

So eventhough I could work around the compiler limitations, I cannot work
around <javac>'s limitations. It would be nice if the behaviour of both
where the same. Since this may be kind of an expensive operation one may
want to have some sort of "checkduplicates" flag for this situation.

Jose Alberto