ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <JFernan...@viquity.com>
Subject Additional behavior for Javac
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:14:31 GMT
OK, I may be just doing the contrary to what I preach but at least if poeple
can give me some useful hints on how to do this I would appreciate.

If I understand correctly, the current Javac's srcdir and <src> elements
define a kind of search path for in which <include> <exclude> options are
applied.

My problem is that what I would like to be able to say is, provide different
The reason for this is that at the moment I have two versions of the same
classes in two different locations and I need to be able to pick the new
version AND NOT PICK THE OLD VERSION ON THE MAIN TREE. I also need to
compile both sets together due to interdependencies.

Any idea how to acomplish this, would it be useful in general to allow <src>
to declare its own <patternset>s?

Jose Alberto