ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <JFernan...@viquity.com>
Subject RE: Defining task-specific properties - what "namespace" should I use?
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 18:46:02 GMT
I like the notation, although not sure about how much expressive power do we
get out of it. Maybe, we can take this notation as input and generate an
XSLT or CSS to apply to the buildfile. The advantage of the restricted
notation is a tighter control on what is allowed to happen.

What do you think?

Jose Alberto