ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Allison, Gerard" <>
Subject BugRat Report #104
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2000 08:49:07 GMT
The suggested fix has not solved the problem.
I can exclude arbitrary directories whether I use attribute 'excludes' or
the nested <exclude> elements.  However neither technique seems to exclude
this directory that contains a space in its name.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Bodewig []
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: BugRat Report #104 has been filed.

> Synopsis: Unable to exclude a directory containing a space in its
> name, when using copydir

This is not a bug as you can specify more than one pattern and
separate them by either space ot comma.

If you use nested <exclude> elements it should work.

 <copydir src="f:\PP_Prototype\src\com\tanning\application"
    <exclude name="ui\dap\in progress\" />

emailed to submitter as well as I don't know whether the BugRat system
sends out added comments automatically.

View raw message