ant-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hodgetts <pa...@zzyzxtek.com>
Subject Nightly Builds Have Old Source Code
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2000 23:58:51 GMT
I was just trying to update to the latest nightly build version,
and it looks like the nightly builds dated 08-Sep-2000 03:31
contain at least some old source code.

For example, the EjbcHelper task now looks to be the old version
when the paths were just String, not Path, and before it checked
build.compiler for Jikes, etc.  I don't know what else is old,
since I stopped there until I can compile a current version.

Perhaps someone needs to take a look at the nightly build process
and make sure it is checking out the very latest source files for
inclusion in the nightly build zips.

Thanks,
Paul Hodgetts