ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Pfisterer <Matthias.Pfiste...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: exceptions on running ant1.1 with Blackdown jdk1.2.2-rc4
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 20:50:10 GMT
Hi Stefan,

thanks for your answer. I have now resolved the problem: I was
accidentally using kaffe 1.0.5, which was called via  /etc/alternatives.
After convincing my debian installation to use Blackdown jdk instead,
everything worked like a charm.
So I guess it's a kaffe problem. Perhaps still somebody ambitioned wants
to look at it.

Matthias

--
Matthias Pfisterer	<mailto:Matthias.Pfisterer@gmx.de>

        Share your knowledge.
        It's a way to achieve immortality.

                 (from a nepalese mantra)

Java Sound Examples:
http://rupert.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/~pfistere/jsexamples/
Tritonus, the open source implementation of the Java Sound API:
http://tritonus.sourceforge.net/