ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Nordlund <peter.nordl...@lentus.se>
Subject Re: Property dir in junit task fails. (Was Re: property dir needed in java and junit tasks)
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:26:55 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> You are a user of Ant and as such in the position to ask for features
> all day. Whether they get implemented is another question 8^).

Fine, I like that! :-)

> I'm still not convinced that it is necessary to invoke <junit> inside
> different directories during a single run (how would you do this with
> one of JUnit's own TestRunners?).

I am no expert in junit, I only use the simplest functionality,
so I don't know that.....

> It seems as if those tests weren't
> related very strong, maybe make that two distinct <junit> tasks, one
> for each directory?
>
> Stefan

You are right, the tests are not related very strong.

Ok, my problem is that I want to run the testsuite,
"all my junit-tests" (the tests must be executed in different
directories) and get a total summary of it all in
ONE SINGLE result file.
I could easily run all tests by making one target which depends
on a bunch of junit-tasks,
(That would be something like what you propose)
but then I will not get the output
to one single result-file. Did I get it right there, or is there
an other solution to my problem?

/Peter