ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Nordlund <>
Subject Re: Property dir in junit task fails. (Was Re: property dir needed in java and junit tasks)
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:26:10 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>  PN> Don't you think that the dir attribute also should be present in
>  PN> the nested junit elements:
> well, I didn't even think it should be present in <junit> 8^).
> Do you say, you _need_ it in <test> and <batchtest>?
> Stefan
Hi Stefan,

I need it, and moreover I think the feature should
be there, not only to satisfy my needs,
but also so that the junit task gets a good functionality.

But I am in no position to demand from anyone to add the feature.
I understand if you have more important things to do...

Thanks for all your efforts so far!

View raw message