ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Glick <Jesse.Gl...@netbeans.com>
Subject Re: Path like structures (and extending their contents)
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 10:58:07 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>  BT> I would like to be able to include a path within another path.
>  BT> This would be useful for all path like structures.
>
> Hmm, guess I need to think about avoiding infinite recursion again.

Is avoiding infinite recursion really an immediate priority? If the
writer of the buildfile is dumb enough to do it, probably they will get
a StackOverflowException and have to fix it. Surely giving a more polite
error is a secondary concern relative to implementing basic
functionality?

-Jesse

--
Jesse Glick   <mailto:Jesse.Glick@netbeans.com>
tel (+4202) 3300-9161 Sun Micro x49161 Praha CR