ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject Re: Time for Release?
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:24:45 GMT
At 12:00  18/9/00 +0100, you wrote:

>An oft asked question but I have been watching the volume of patches
>recently and was wondering if it is time to put a 'nail in the sand' and do
>a release. How about setting a target data ASAP so that all those patches
>can be applied ;-).

It fits nice with OSS principle release early and release often but it is
up to committers and I guess mainly Stefan as he is the most active atm.
One thing I would like to see fixed before a release (especially if it is
built on a unix) is something like

<fixcrlf srcdir="${dist.dir}" cr="add" includes="**/*.bat" />
<fixcrlf srcdir="${dist.dir}" cr="remove" includes="**/*.sh" />
<fixcrlf srcdir="${dist.dir}" cr="remove" includes="ant" />

added to build file :P
Cheers,

Pete