ant-dev mailing list archives

From Walker Joe <Joe.Wal...@barclaycard.co.uk>
Subject RE: Ant UML diagrams
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2000 07:50:38 GMT

Hi,

I got quite a few requests for this, and while 1/2 2Mb attachments might be
OK, 10 might start to annoy our sys-admins. I'd like it best if someone
could say "mail it to me and I'll put it on an FTP site/Web site". Any
offers?

Thanks,

Joe.

P.S. There is a totally free version of Together available from their web
site that can produce all the class diagrams just like I have done except
the last javadoc-type step. I recommend it.