ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Time for Release?
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:53:20 GMT
--- Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@bost.de> wrote:
> One more thing that comes to mind before we go for a release:
> Documentation.

index.html seems sorely out-of-date to me (I have what's included in the
nightly from 9/16, so if it's been updated since then, I take it back.) As
a couple of examples: <javac> still talks about copying over support files
(as do the comments in Javac.java itself), and <java> still has the args
and jvmargs stuff, which I think you've said not to use anymore.

If I can ever figure out how to use <javadoc>, I'll try to find some to
for looking into how to do the patch thing and try to fixing index.html
where I can (won't be able to do technically on much, but hopefully on
some -- and if nothing else, I can make grammar and spelling fixes. :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)