ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: accessing environment variables
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 07:39:00 GMT
--- Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@bost.de> wrote:
>  DH> (If this isn't in the FAQ yet, it really ought to be.)
>
> You could make an entry yourself. The FAQ is supposed to be
> interactive ;-).

First I'd need to find the FAQ, and find out whether it answers the
questions where is the FAQ located, and how does one make entries to it...
:)

(BTW: I'd also be happy to clean up some of index.html, but I'd need to
find out how to create and submit patches... which is probaly also in some
FAQ somewhere I don't know about... I think I've got a bootstrap problem.
:)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)