ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Using "if" in a target?
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:36:33 GMT
--- Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@bost.de> wrote:
>  NS> 3. Require the property specified for if=""/unless="" to contain
>  NS> anything other than nothing (the empty string)
>
> Don't like it too much either. But if this was something that was
> widely regarded as useful, I wouldn't veto it.

Maybe you could add a new conditional, "set", so you don't have to worry
about changing the established behaviour of "if"? (In the meantime, now
that I know how "if" works, I just have ant.ksh testing on whether the env
var is set, and passing it, or not, on the ant command line, as
appropriate.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)